- All rooms rooms have SKY TV (all channels) and Netflix
- All rooms have high speed unlimited free WIFI.
- Check in from 2pm.
Check out by 10am
- We welcome well-trained dogs.
- Our property is entirely smokefree, inside and out.
- A purpose-built, secure cycle shed is available for your use, with easy access to e-bike charging facilities.
- We can support groups travelling in the area. We work with other accommodation providers in Middlemarch to accommodate groups of up to 20.
- Let us know if we can help your group.
- We can make home-cooked breakfasts to order.
- We sell wine and beer to our guests, and have Emerson's beer on tap.
- All rooms have shared use of our outdoor bar, BBQ and dining table, and garden areas.
Enjoy our Beer Garden
Settle in for a beer..... We have Emerson's beer on tap (usually Bookbinder) as well as all the popular brews in bottles and cans. What could be better than a cold one after a hard day on the Otago Central Rail Trail? And beer on tap is the best beer of all. Fresh!
Enjoy our beer garden and our hospitality. Talk beer with Annie, a long-time, homebrewer (now retired).
As Mr Emerson himself says "beer tastes best when shared".